Free Turkish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Turkish Forum

Free help in translating from or to Turkish, learn Turkish, know more about everything about Turkey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

help me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-01-06

help me Empty
PostSubject: help me   help me EmptyFri 13 Jan - 16:37

"cuknu bir ressamin cizebilecegi en guzel tablosun sen.renklerinle buyuluyrsn beni, hayran hayran bakiyorum sana.yada bir sairin yazabilecegi en anlamli siir,sevdayi ve aski anlatan."

"senden uzakta,hep birseyler eksik.gonlumde derman yok inan bir nefeslik,nu bir avuntu nede biraz umit,ne yaptin bana,nedir bu sessizlik.yerine sevemem"

"ben hep seninleyim bebegim.burdayim ve hic gitmeyecegim.sen benim herseyimsin"

please help me Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
ulas

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-01-26

help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me   help me EmptyThu 26 Jan - 17:10

Ana wrote:
"cuknu bir ressamin cizebilecegi en guzel tablosun sen.renklerinle buyuluyrsn beni, hayran hayran bakiyorum sana.yada bir sairin yazabilecegi en anlamli siir,sevdayi ve aski anlatan."

"senden uzakta,hep birseyler eksik.gonlumde derman yok inan bir nefeslik,nu bir avuntu nede biraz umit,ne yaptin bana,nedir bu sessizlik.yerine sevemem"

"ben hep seninleyim bebegim.burdayim ve hic gitmeyecegim.sen benim herseyimsin"

please help me Smile thanks

Because you are the most beautiful painting that a painter could draw. You are captivating me with your colors, I am staring with an admire.or you are the best poem that a writer could ever write about love.

far away from you everything is a bit less , I do not have a single breath in my heart , neither hope or consolation. What have you done to me. what is this silence. I can not love somebody else.

I am always with you baby, I am here and never leave. you are my everything-
Back to top Go down

help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Turkish Forum :: English-Turkish-
Jump to: