Free Turkish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Turkish Forum

Free help in translating from or to Turkish, learn Turkish, know more about everything about Turkey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

translation please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-19

translation please Empty
PostSubject: translation please   translation please EmptyMon 8 Jan - 13:49

Very Happy heya im amy.. i could really do with your help..

could you please translate this into english for me Very Happy i would be very grateful Smile

nasýlsýn? dilerimki çok iyisindir. zaten iyi olmak zorundasýn çünkü sana birþey olursa

biliyorsun ki ben yaþayamam ve bu hayata sadece sana ihtiyacým var. Aþkým özürdilerim çünkü seni

zaman zaman bazen kýrýyorum bunun için çok üzgünüm ama elimde deðil çünkü seni çok seviyorum

senin üstüne çok geliyorum seni sýkýyorum biliyorum ama bu seni çok merak ve düþündüðüm içindir.

amy sen benim için hayata en deðerli þeysin inan bana ben yalan söylemiyorum sana birþey olursa

ben hayata kalmamýn bir nedeni olmaz artýk çünkü bu hayata sadece senin için varým sen benim

herþeyimsin ve ömür boyunca bu kalbim sadece senin için atacak. Ne olur beni hiç unutma daima

beni düþün çünkü ben yanýnda olmasam bile senin le birlikte her acýný paylaþacaðým. ve herzaman her

saniye seninle senin yanýnda olacaðým. aþkým seni çok seviyorum ve ne olur ara beni bazen sesini

duyiyim çünkü seni çok özlüyorum. sensiz bir dakika bile yapamam sen benim için sin sadece benim için

ve herzaman da öyle olacaksýn. aþkým senden tek ricam bana güvenmen ne olur herzaman bana

güven hiç kimseyi dinleme kim ne demiþ benim için senin için onlar bizi birbirimizden ayýrmak

isteyenlerdir. aþkým sen beni gerçekten çok seviyorsan bana güveneceksin aþkým eðer ben sana

güvenmeseydim senin de diðerlerin den farkýn olmýyacaktý ve seni bu kadar sevmezdim senden tek

ricam var bana herzaman güven ve inan aþkým seni kaybetmek istemiyorum eðer sen öyle birþey

yaparsan ne olacaðýný biliyorsun senin için neler yapacaðýmý biliyorsun seni ne kadar çok sevdiðimi bir

sen birde ALLAH biliyor. aþkým bu yazýyý türkçe yazýyla yazdým çünkü ben bu kadar englizce yazmayý

bilmiyorum aþkým ne olur herzaman ara beni çünkü sensiz yapamýyorum. bu hayat sensiz gitmiyor

ben sensiz bir hiçim ben senle varým sen benim çocuklarýmýn annesi benimde karým olacaksýn

seni sevmeseydim zaten böyle konuþmalar yapmazdým AÞKIM SENÝ ÇOK SEVÝYORUM

All My Thanks Amy x:)
Back to top Go down
Altay

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-30

translation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: translation please   translation please EmptyMon 30 Apr - 22:45

I didn't get through the whole letter, but here's the beginning. I can post the rest later if you would like me to. Some of the parts I wasn't sure about, so I gave a literal translation and put what I thought was meant in brackets.

Translation:

How are you? I hope you're good. You must be good anyway, because you know I can't live if something happens to you and I only need you in this life. My love, I'm sorry because I break you [hurt you?] from time to time. I'm very sorry for this, but it isn't under my control because I love you a lot. I get on you a lot [I get on your nerves a lot?], I know I'm boring you, but this is because I often worry about you and think about you.

Amy, you're the most valuable thing in life to me. Believe me, I'm not lying. If something happens to you I would no longer have a reason to stay alive because I'm only in this life for you. You're my everything and my heart will beat for you for my whole life. Whatever happens never forget me. Always think of me because I'll share every moment with you even if I'm not by your side. And every time, ever second I'll be with you by your side. My love, I love you so much, and please call me. Let me hear your voice sometimes because I miss you so much.
Back to top Go down
Beyaz
Admin
Beyaz

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2005-11-16

translation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: translation please   translation please EmptyThu 3 May - 15:04

Thank you very much dear Altay for your precious translations, you're being so helpful! cheers Tesekkurler!
Back to top Go down
https://turkish.forumotion.com
izmir

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-05

translation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: translation please   translation please EmptySat 6 Oct - 1:57

[This is such a lovely msj...................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

translation please Empty
PostSubject: Re: translation please   translation please Empty

Back to top Go down

translation please
Page 1 of 1