Free Turkish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Turkish Forum

Free help in translating from or to Turkish, learn Turkish, know more about everything about Turkey

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survey over Gecekondu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kkodrzycka

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Survey over Gecekondu Empty
PostSubject: Survey over Gecekondu   Survey over Gecekondu EmptyFri 3 Dec - 3:53

Hi.

My name is Karolina Kodrzycka, and I'm polish student charmed by Turkey and its culture.
This is main reason why I decided to write my masters degree work exploring Turkish Gecekondu areas. I would like to ask You for Your help.

I made simple 10 question online survey. It should not take more than 5 minutes to answer, and Your help me a lot to understand conditions inside Gecekondu. Don't hesitate and share it with your friends

The survey is in here: http://www.esurveysp...8f-ad1c6bccd048

If You have any suggestions what i should put in my work or especially focus on, please feel free to tell me! I'm open to any suggestions, hope that with Your help my work will be better and more accurate.

Thank You all very much!
Back to top Go down

Survey over Gecekondu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Turkish Forum :: Turkish Culture and History/ La culture et l'histoire de la Turquie-
Jump to: